Year 7 Enrolment
The Enrolment Process
1. The enrolment process for Year 7 2019 is now open and will close on 25th August 2017. In April, an enrolment pack will be delivered to all Year 5 students in our regional Catholic primary schools and will be available on request to parents from adjacent Catholic parishes and other school settings. Letters of offers will be mailed to the student’s residential address in early October 2017.
Enrolment for Year 7 in 2020 will open in Term 1 2018, and close in August 2018.
While the College welcomes applications from non-Catholic families, it must be remembered that its first enrolment priority is to students from Catholic parishes.
2. The enrolment pack contains an enrolment form which is required to be completed and returned to the College. A copy of the child’s Baptism and Sacramental certificates must accompany the application form, as must receipt of payment of the $50.00 application fee payable by clicking here.
3. When enrolments have closed, the College Registrar and Principal spend time going through the applications and share lists with neighbouring Catholic secondary Colleges (as determined by the Catholic Education Office Melbourne). This process ensures that each Catholic family only receives one offer from a Catholic secondary school. Letters of offer and/or non-offer are sent to the student's residential address in late April.
4. Should an applicant be offered a place, there is a two week period to accept the offer. To accept the offer, families need to complete the supplementary enrolment paperwork, agree to the terms and conditions of enrolment as outlined in the letter of offer and pay in full the Capital Development Levy of $300.
5. In the case where an applicant is not offered enrolment, should they wish to be placed on a waiting list, they need to return the appropriate paperwork to the College as soon as possible.
6. Once a place has been secured, further important dates for both parents and students will be forwarded in due course.